The Newlong Industrial DS-9CW Bag Closer Sewing Machine is optimized for small content such as rice, flower en powders in general. With a 2 times oil bath the system runs up to 2500 RPM and low usage of spare parts where the spare parts of the DS-9 series are already affordable.
Key features of the Newlong DS-9CW
- Sewing speed of up to 2500 RPM and low vibration system.
- Pneumatic Cutter: Cuts 1 time per bag through the thread.
- Robust Square Japanese design
- Standard 2 needle, Double thread chainstitch (2x Stitch 401).
- Stitch Width of Newlong DS-9CW has a range of 7 – 11.5 mm
- Standard needle for the Newlong DS-9CW is: ORGAN DR-H30 #26 (Newlong B20001)
- More safe: The Double stitch lines can only be made with stationary machines. Fooling around with wil immidiately be visible
Other machines in this series:
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9C Single thread setup (stitch 101) Easy of use and Saving of thread. (also for use with easy open)
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9P (otato): Single thread and Double thread. Optimized to be used in systems of potato manufactures such as UPMATIC. (single thread version (stitch 101) of ds-9P also available)
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9C: By far the most popular of the series. Sews a bag with 2 threads (Stitch 401)
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9CW: Sews with 2 needles and 4 threads and has a pneumatic cutter
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9A: Instead of a pneumatic cutter, continues rotating knife. ideal for a simple setup where no compressed air or electronic control box is needed is needed still benefiting from the Oil bath design.
- NLI Newlong Industrial DS-9AW: 2-needle, 4 threads. Instead of a pneumatic cutter, continues rotating knives. Ideal for a simple setup where no compressed air of complex electronics is needed still benefiting from the Oil bath design. Optional Thread pusher is available though.