- Fischbein Empress Series Sewing head is known for its durability and craftsmanship. Constructed from heavy-duty metal components, the versatile and compact Empress sewing head produces a secure, attractive crepe tape sewn closure on multi-wall and laminated woven polypropylene bags in the most demanding bag closing environments.
- Fischbein’s pressurized, self-lubricating system protects moving parts and ensures maximum productivity with low maintenance.
- The Empress sewing head’s precision rotational parts allow for a very smooth, adjustable operating speed from 35 to 55 linear feet per minute.
- The standard tape sew model creates a two thread, double lock stitch adjustable from 2 to 3.5 inches per inch,factory set at 2.5 stitches.
- An optional, easy-open one thread stitch feature is available.
- A wide variety of accessories are available for Fischbein sewing heads. Among them are various mounting pedestals, power infeed systems, a full range of conveyors, bag-top folders, thread and tape-break detectors, bag coders, and photoelectric controls for system integration.
- For maximum performance use Original Fischbein parts.
Threading the Looper thread
Thread break detector
Available as an option for the Fischbein Empress 101 is a thread break detector.The inexpensive thread break detectors can be installed on the upper threads and lower threads. It detects thread breakage, end of thread or thread jam. Also available as an option: a relais Box to connect the Thread bread detector.
Alternative to the Fischbein Empress 101 is the Newlong DS-9C