The Newlong CM4900-3 infeeder from Newlong Industrial infeeds the bag into the Sewing head such as the Newlong Industrial DS-9C series. It cuts the top of the bag automatically and applies crepe tape. In this way you wil always have a perfect application of the Crepe tape. The crepe tape reduces sifting (leaking) of the product through the needle holes. The crepe tapes gives a nice and polished and presentable product. Ideal for all products such as Animal feeding products, sugar, Flower and simular powderish products.
|View of the back. 2 Geared reducers driven by numerious belts.
a safety cover is placed to to optimium safet protection. Canbe intgrated in a semi automatic and full automatic system.
|View of the knives.The knives cut the top of the bag before. After this, the crepe tape is applied.
|Newlong Industrial CM4900-3 + DS-9c + A1-PB pedestal. Setup. The DS-9C, CM4900-3 and A1-PB pedestal are designed to work flawlesness together.
|Video of the CP4900 and CM4900-3 in action. Bag is infeed, cut the top of the bag and add crepe tape.
Replacing the KNIVES OF THE CM4900-3
The CMG4999 Cutter knive are a set of knife that are used to cut the top of the paperbag when adding crepe tape.
- Steps to change the Slitter knives on the Newlong CM4900-3 and simular infeeders.
- Remove the speed reducer, Slitterguide and Waste trim guide.
- Press down the Lubrication oil reservoir to the utmist bottom point
- Loosen screws in the set collar and pull each of the two shafts upwardly to remove
- Take off each of the two slitter knife units
- Place the slitter knife units on the table and loosen de nut fixing the knife onto the set collar. Then remove the knives to replace.
- Place the replacement knife onto the set collar and tighten the set collar with nut.
- To fix those initially removed, trace the steps in an ascending (backwards) order from step 6 and above.