Features of Fischbein Empress 100
- Fischbein Empress 100 sewing heads is known for it’s robustness and made with American craftsmanship.
- Constructed from heavy duty metal components,
- Versatile and compact design sewing head engineered to securely close filled open mouth, multi-wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene bags in the most demanding work environments.
- Fischbein’s pressurized, self-lubricating system protects moving parts and
ensures maximum productivity with little maintenance.
- The Empress sewing head’s precision rotational parts allow for adjustable operating speed from 35 to 55 feet per minute with very little vibration. Our standard plain sew models create a two-thread, double locked stitch adjustable from 2 to 3.5 per inch, factory set at 2.5 stitches.
- Many accessories are available for Fischbein sewing heads.
- For maximum performance use Fischbein Original parts.
Looking for an Alternative?
The DS-9A has the same features as the Empress 100. Click here
Looking for Fischbein parts? see an overview of popular parts on this link.
Cosedora de Sacos recomendada para producion alta. Su capacidad es de mas de 850 sacos por hora. Para cierre de sacos de productos como Semillas, Harinas, Agricolas, Fertilizantes, Productos Quimicos. Minima vibracion, bajo nivel de Ruido. Lubricacion Automatica (namometro).Velocidad y Largo de Puntada Variable.
- Model Number 100 – plain sew model with thread pusher knife
- Model Number 100HV – plain sew model with rotary knife 115 V
- Model Number 100DC – plain sew model with rotary knife 24 volts
- Weight is 57 pounds
- Variable Pulley
- Closing speed is adjustable from 35 to 55 FPM
- Stitch length adjustable from 2 to 3.5 per inch
- Federal stitch type 401
- Features pneumatic thread pusher knife
- Optional rotary knife system available
- Maximum material thickness 3/10 inch
- Pressurized self-lubricating
Threading the looper thread of the Fischbein Empress 100
What is in the box?
Click here for a reference list of Fischbein Parts
Parts manual Fischbein Empress 100 and 101 for the manual of the Fischbein Empress 100