Plain sew high speed Fischbein Empress® Series sewing heads are known for their durability and craftsmanship. Constructed from heavy duty metal components, the versatile and compact Empress sewing head is designed to securely close filled open mouth; multi-wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene bags in the most demanding work environments. Fischbein’s pressurized, self-lubricating system protects moving parts and ensures maximum productivity with low maintenance.
The Empress sewing head’s precision rotational parts allow for adjustable operating speed from 55 to 75 feet per minute with very little vibration. Our standard plain sew models create a two-thread, double locked stitch adjustable from 2 to 3.5 per inch, factory set at 2.5 stitches.
A wide variety of accessories are available for Fischbein sewing heads. Among them are various mounting pedestals, power infeed systems, a full range of conveyors, bag-top folders, thread and tape-break detectors, bag coders, and photoelectric controls for system integration. For maximum performance use Fischbein sewing thread and genuine Fischbein parts.
- Model Number 200 S – plain sew high speed w/rotary knife 115 V
- Model Number 200DCS – plain sew high speed w/rotary knife 24 v
- Weight is 57 pounds
- Closing speed is adjustable from 55 to 75 FPM
- Stitch length adjustable from 2 to 3.5 per inch
- Federal stitch type 401
- Thread cutter rotary knife
- Maximum material thickness 3/10 inch
- Pressurized self-lubricating